Moslow Wood Products (VA) is committed to being a U.S. leading manufacturer and supplier of custom-made, high quality wood products for the awards & recognition, promotional products and food & beverage industries.
MWP makes amazing products that you will see throughout the marketplace when shopping, dining or traveling. Our products are a reflection of the talent of our team that we have in place. We are very proud of our team and would encourage any hard working, dedicated person (with or without wood working experience) to consider applying. We offer a service and team-oriented environment where we work hard but also know how to celebrate success.
We cannot succeed without putting the right people in the right positions. If you are looking for more than just a job, consider applying to Moslow Wood Products.
- Gang Ripsaw Operator
Moslow Wood Products is looking for a fast learning, self-motivated and organized individual to operate a Gang Ripsaw. In this position you will set the pace for the entire plant operations within an acceptable range predetermined by management. The successful candidate will operate a computer-controlled gang ripsaw equipped with three circular saw blades to rip boards along the grain or to trim edges of boards to remove defects.
- Operate a gang rip saw
- General computer skills
- Ability to successfully use a ruler/tape measure and calipers to verify accuracy of saw settings and dimensions of lumber stock
- Ability to count pieces of lumber cut to determine when specified quantity has been ripped
- Operation of other equipment as necessary
- Ability to operate a forklift to move materials
- Perform routine maintenance of machine as needed (change blades, lubricate the saw)
- Adheres to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Capable of working efficiently and safely while maintaining a high level of precision
- Perform Lock-Out-Tag-Out procedures
- Ability to lift 75lbs
2. Production Managers to oversee a team
3. CNC Programmer/Operator
4. Production Artists (Knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/CorelDraw/Vector Artwork)
5. Production Team Members (General assembly/packing & shipping/finishing/rough mill)
6. Experienced Woodworkers to help make special product items (requires woodworking experience)
What does Moslow Wood Products have to offer?
- Room to grow & advance..we enjoy promoting within
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits (Health, Vision & Dental programs)
- Holiday pay
If interested in one of the above available positions, please email your resume and any additional information to email@example.com. All correspondence from our company will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Therefore, please add this email address to your address book or safe sender list.
You can expect to be contacted after your resume is submitted if you have been selected for an interview.