Moslow Wood Products (VA) is committed to being a U.S. leading manufacturer and supplier of custom-made, high quality wood products for the awards & recognition, promotional products and food & beverage industries.
MWP makes amazing products that you will see throughout the marketplace when shopping, dining or traveling. Our products are a reflection of the talent of our team that we have in place. We are very proud of our team and would encourage any hard working, dedicated person (with or without wood working experience) to consider applying. We offer a service and team-oriented environment where we work hard but also know how to celebrate success.
We cannot succeed without putting the right people in the right positions. If you are looking for more than just a job, consider applying to Moslow Wood Products.
1. Finishing Department and Rough Mill Department Supervisor Positions Available… email email@example.com for more information on salary, benefits and requirements
2. CNC Operator (programming experience is not necessary)
3. Experienced Woodworkers to help make special product items that require woodworking experience such as
- Horizontal Belt Sanding
- Multi-Spindle Drill
- Band Saws
- Time Savers
- Panel Saw -Holzma
- Gang Saw
What does Moslow Wood Products have to offer?
- Room to grow & advance..we enjoy promoting within
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits (Health, Vision & Dental programs)
- Holiday pay
If interested in one of the above available positions, please email your resume and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence from our company will come from email@example.com. Therefore, please add this email address to your address book or safe sender list.
You can expect to be contacted after your resume is submitted if you have been selected for an interview.